Android UI DeveloperApply now
Company and Role Overview
Our client is a US based product company which provides DRONE SOFTWARE platform that empowers public safety organizations through enhancing how first responders (firefighters, policemen, doctors) carry out critical missions to save lives in fires, floods, hurricanes, finding missing people etc. You will have the chance to work on a truly transformative technology in a brand-new office in Sofia, help structure best practices and progress professionally as the office grows. Want to build Android apps using Kotlin to help Firefighters and First Responders fly drones to save lives? For that challenge we are looking for an ANDROID UI DEVELOPER
- Writing Kotlin code;
- Write strong, maintainable code using good design principles;
- Support other Engineers with blockers they mentioned at the standup;
- Heading outside to fly your latest changes with one of the many drones;
- Talking with a Firefighter about a new feature idea.
- Background in building multiple real Android apps;
- Surgically refactor code to build a better design without rewriting the world;
- Great unit tests to know their code works well and flag when it breaks;
- Work independently on the projects they own; but know when to grab a friend to whiteboard a better solution;
- Working together as a team to solve complex challenges.
- It would also be great if you have worked with drones, WebRTC, video frameworks, and optimizing and profiling code performance.
Advantages of the Company:
- Exciting start-up environment which lives and breathes creative problem-solving, open communication & flat hierarchy;
- Working with latest technologies in an international team of software experts;
- Company where you can have fun and joke around yet still be accountable to each other for your goals and projects;
- Professional growth opportunities arising from working with latest technologies and expanding the Bulgarian office.