Front-end Developer (Angular 8+)Apply now
Company and Role Overview
Our client is a well-established and progressive US based software company with 20 years of history which is now sustainably expanding its presence in Bulgaria. We are looking to hire a Front-end Developer to work together with their global team of experts, relishing abundant opportunities for professional development through daily communications with proven developers, company-sponsored trainings as well as newly arising opportunities from the business expansion. As part of a dedicated team, you will work on a large-scale and innovative project in the healthcare sector which impacts the marrow donation efforts on the overall territory of the United States of America. Still reading? Great, there is more: If you are willing to work in a people-centric environment where employees are valued and their personal and professional development is supported, then don’t waste your time and APPLY for a Front-end Developer.
- Work in an international environment on a life-saving project;
- Help with the migration of an application from AngularJS to Angular 8+;
- Cover your code with the unit tests to improve quality;
- Propose improvements to increase the reliability of the product;
- Review pull requests and provide feedback.
- Technologies: Angular 1.6 / Angular 2+; ES6, TypeScript; Karma/Jasmine for unit tests; HTML5; SCSS as CSS preprocessor; Webpack.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Experience with Git subversioning system, Gitflow pattern;
- Experience with migration from AngularJS to Angular will be a plus;
- Understanding of component-based architecture;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- Very good English level;
- Team player.
- Nice to have: Understanding redux/flux patterns, have experience with application state management libraries (NgXs, NgRx, Akita).
Advantages of the Company:
- International working environment and knowledge sharing;
- Conferences and events attendance;
- Management and other soft skills trainings;
- Work-life balance.
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Corporate events and Team buildings;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Different group activities;
- Happy hour.