Junior QA Automation Engineer – SofiaApply now
Company and Role Overview
Our Client is a well-established business process company which services one of the world’s most trusted business transaction networks. They enable tax-compliant electronic invoicing though unique technology that revolutionizes invoice processing, maximizes efficiency and improves cash flow management. Join a team of technologists, B2B commerce experts, process mavens and digital professionals, dedicated to accelerating global trade through the intelligent use of data! They are now looking for Junior QA Automation Engineer who will for perform all the required levels of testing to ensure that the software systems designed and developed by the company are fully tested to the defined test criteria and meet the high standards of quality expected by the business and its customers. The QA Tester must be able to self-manage, understand the business challenge and work closely with the Project Managers, Developers, Technical Architect, Testers and other resources where appropriate.
- Work closely with development and other Software Engineering Leads to drive test automation and best practices;
- Producing reports of the testing conducted and where necessary inform the relevant parties of any issues raised;
- Work in team with manual QA Engineers;
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Experience with developing test cases for software testing;
- Willing to learn and develop the professional skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- Excellent command in English (both written and spoken).
Advantages of the Company:
- Opportunity to broaden your tech expertise through in-depth company trainings and real-life work on a unique SaaS platform for e-invoicing;
- Clear perspectives to build an exciting and rewarding career within the company;
- A team of amazing young people who work and have fun together;
- Competitive salary and benefits – additional health insurance, Multisport card, Compliment card, Fruit Day.