QA ArchitectApply now
Company and Role Overview
Our Client is a thriving global company which provides full-service, independent fund administration. Headquartered in New York City and Dublin, they employ 1300+ professionals across 11 offices worldwide. They are now sustainably expanding the Bulgarian IT development center (80+ employees) and looking to hire an experienced QA Architect to contribute to their culture of excellence.
- Lead the QA improvements in processes, technologies & tools, helping QA teams deliver faster with higher quality;
- Support, develop and improve test frameworks in collaboration with QAs and developers;
- Improve the execution speed, stability and reporting capabilities of automation suites;
- Maintain the Automation Farms and improve their infrastructure design, setup and use;
- Help QA teams with identifying the most appropriate tools when testing various software systems\components;
- Collaborate with QA members regarding testing strategies and tactical plans in areas that include software testing, QA/testing tools management, performance and automation, as well as, support of release processes, software quality metrics, and reporting approaches;
- Keep abreast of and propose technological innovations, related to Quality Aassurance efforts;
- Keep testing approaches and processes consistent across multi cross-functional teams.
- Extensive experience in testing big enterprise software solutions;
- At least 5 years of experience in automated software testing and at least 2 years as a QA Architect;
- Experience with one or more testing frameworks – pyUnit, pyTest, MSTest, nUnit, TestNG, jUnit, etc.;
- Scripting and tasks automation experience – PowerShell, Batch, Bash, etc.;
- Experience in building and maintaining on-premise or cloud-based automation farms;
- Perfect understanding of agile software development;
- Solid experience with release and change management practices;
- English – good working level;
- Experience in financial services industry is a plus.
Advantages of the Company:
- Culture of excellence, underpinned by broad-based employee ownership, where results are recognized and rewarded;
- A thriving company where you can progress professionally along with the expansion of the Bulgarian office;
- Attractive compensation package including extensive set of benefits - additional health insurance, food vouchers, Multisport card, monthly pass for all lines of public transport, additional days annual paid leave, employee assistance program;
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate personal and professional engagements;
- Brand new office in the heart of Sofia.