QA Automation EngineerApply now
Company and Role Overview
Our Client is a thriving global company which provides full-service, independent fund administration. Headquartered in New York City and Dublin, they employ 1300+ professionals across 11 offices worldwide. They are now sustainably expanding the Bulgarian IT development center (80+ employees) and looking to hire an experienced QA Automation Engineer to contribute to their culture of excellence.
- Ensure product quality using a combination of automated and when necessary - manual testing;
- Provide QA test plans as well as design and execute tests;
- Take part in the investigation of failures, maintenance and reporting of regression suites;
- Liaise with internal teams - developers, product owners, business analysts and other QAs - to deliver optimal results;
- Participate in company-wide QA discussions on overall improvement efforts.
- 4+ years of experience in product QA with focus on test automation (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Behave);
- Experienced with agile software development, alongside exposure to release and change management practices a plus;
- English – good working level;
- Experience in financial services industry a plus.
- Experience with one or more testing frameworks – pyUnit, pyTest, MSTest, nUnit, TestNG, jUnit, etc.;
- CI/CD tools and practices knowledge;
Advantages of the Company:
- Culture of excellence, underpinned by broad-based employee ownership, where results are recognized and rewarded;
- A thriving company where you can progress professionally along with the expansion of the Bulgarian office;
- Attractive compensation package including extensive set of benefits - additional health insurance, food vouchers, Multisport card, monthly pass for all lines of public transport, additional days annual paid leave, employee assistance program;
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate personal and professional engagements;
- Brand new office in the heart of Sofia.