QA Team LeadApply now
Permanent, Flexible working hours
Company and Role Overview
Our Client is a thriving global company which provides full-service, independent fund administration. Headquartered in New York City and Dublin, they employ 1300+ professionals across 11 offices worldwide. They are now sustainably expanding the Bulgarian IT development centre (80+ employees) and looking to hire an experienced QA Team Leader to contribute to their culture of excellence.
- The role is a hands-on technical position, blended with organizational and management responsibilities (~20% allocated for organizational tasks and managing a team)
- Play an active role in software testing as well as provide expert guidance to the team members, helping them deliver faster with higher quality
- Increase the automation test coverage of the team
- Stay abreast of everything quality-related in the team and make sure release testing is performed on time and the number of production issues reduced
- Provide technical mentorship to the team, increasing their expertise up to a solid level of skillfulness where they can autonomously perform their duties
- Continually help with the improvement of processes and practices within the team to achieve test goals
- 5 years’ of experience in automated software testing and 2+ years as a QA Team Leader
- Experience with one or more testing frameworks – pyUnit, pyTest, MSTest, nUnit, TestNG, jUnit, etc.
- Scripting and tasks automation experience – PowerShell, Batch, Bash, etc.
- Experience in building and maintaining on-premise or cloud-based automation farms
- Perfect understanding of agile software development
- Solid experience with release and change management practices
- English - good working level
- Experience in financial services industry
Advantages of the Company:
- Culture of excellence, underpinned by broad-based employee ownership, where results are recognized and rewarded
- A thriving company where you can progress professionally along with the expansion of the Bulgarian office
- Attractive compensation package including extensive set of benefits - additional health insurance, food vouchers, Multisport card, monthly pass for all lines of public transport, additional days annual paid leave, employee assistance program
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate personal and professional engagements
- Brand new office in the heart of Sofia